What Does AFF Mean? (Using AFF Online)AFF means "Affirmative". The most common meaning for the abbreviation AFF is "Affirmative", which is a word used in radio conversations to mean "Yes".
Other common meanings of AFF are:
- "Always Friends Forever" (A statement of lasting friendship).
- "Advanced Fighting Fantasy" (An online game).
- "Adult Friends Finder" (A dating website).
- "Away From Forum" (Indicating that a participant in an online chat is currently away).
Definition for AFFAFF means "Affirmative". This is the most common definition for AFF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about AFF:
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for AFFWhen I write AFF, I mean this:
AFF means "Yes, that's affirmative".
Examples of AFF in SentencesHere are examples of AFF being used in conversations:
- Tilly: It's AFF. Turtles think frogs are homeless.
- Husband: Do you ever fantasize about me?
- Wife: AFF... About you taking out the trash, mowing the lawn, and doing the dishes.
An Academic Look at AFFLike the word Yes, AFF is typically used as an interjection.
Of note, AFF is a contraction of Affirmative. Some contractions, like AFF, use the opening letters of the fully expanded version. Other contractions, like Dr (Doctor), use letters from the start and end of the fully expanded version.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have said "Affirmative" or "Yes" instead of using the abbreviation AFF.
Using AFF on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Oovoo)