What Does AMOF Mean? (Using AMOF Online)AMOF means "A Matter of Fact". The abbreviation AMOF is typically used in text speak to emphasize a point that has been made. AMOF can also be used to introduce disagreement. For example:
- I know everything about her new boyfriend. As AMOF I have been watching him for some time. (Here, AMOF emphasizes a previous point.)
- You say you were working at the time. As AMOF I have evidence to the contrary. (Here, AMOF introduces disagreement.)
Definition for AMOFAMOF means "A Matter of Fact". This is the most common definition for AMOF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about AMOF:
|Definition:||A Matter of Fact|
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for AMOFWhen I write AMOF, I mean this:
AMOF means "A Matter Of Fact".
Examples of AMOF in SentencesHere are examples of AMOF being used in conversations:
- Tom: I read this morning that overweight women die sooner.
- Karen: AMOF there's evidence that husbands that mention being overweight to their wives die even sooner.
- He doesn't know the meaning of fear. As AMOF, he doesn't know the meaning of most words.
An Academic Look at AMOFAs it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Aay Em Oh Eff"), AMOF is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
Using AMOF on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Oovoo)