Meaning of BAO
What Does BAO Mean? (Using BAO Online)BAO means "Be Aware Of". The abbreviation BAO is typically used in text speak to mean "Be Aware Of", in the sense of "watch out for". For example:
- BAO the speed trap on Main Street!
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BAOBAO means "Be Aware of ". This is the most common definition for BAO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BAO:
|Definition:||Be Aware of|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BAOWhen I write BAO, I mean this:
BAO means "Be Aware Of", i.e., Watch Out For.
Examples of BAO in SentencesHere are examples of BAO being used in conversations and jokes:
- Karen: BAO of the fact that I require three things in a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid.
- Shirley: Not so sure about the first two, but I'm pretty sure you should be okay with attracting the last group.
- BAO the fact that men and women were created equal. However, women continued to improve.
An Academic Look at BAOThe abbreviation BAO is used to form an imperative sentence. The main verb (i.e., "aware") is in the imperative mood, which is verb form used to make a command or a request. For example:
- BAO the weather forecast before you set off.
- BAO the colour of the snow before you melt it for water.
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "watch out for" or "be alert for" instead of using BAO.
A Text with BAO
Using BAO on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)