Meaning of BF4L
What Does BF4L Mean?BF4L means "Best Friends for Life".
"Best Friends For Life" is a term of endearment typically used between teenage girls. BF4L implies that the sender considers the recipient to be amongst their most special friends and wishes for it to stay that way forever.
- The use of BF4L does not exclude the possibility that the sender has other friends that are considered equally special.
- "Best Friends For Life" can also be abbreviated as BFFL.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for BF4LBF4L means "Best Friends for Life". This is the most common definition for BF4L on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about BF4L:
|Definition:||Best Friends for Life|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for BF4LWhen I write BF4L, I mean this:
Some people are BF4L with their pets.
Examples of BF4L in Sentences
Examples of BF4L in SentencesHere are examples of BF4L being used in conversations:
- Person A: You are so sweet, handsome and kind. We can be BF4L.
- Person B: Thank you, ma'am. Now please step out of the car.
- Person A: We will be BF4L.
- Person B: Thanks, but I'm still not lending you my bike.
An Academic Look at BF4LBF4L is defined as a cyber term because some of its characters are used as substitutes for letters. Most cyber terms were introduced to reduce the number of key strokes required to write the word, but since the arrival of predictive texting and keyboards on mobile devices, this efficiency is no longer required. Nevertheless, cyber terms are still regularly used to make messages more entertaining or to express individuality. Cyber terms differ from icons because they are not pictorial representations
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "We will be best friends forever" instead of using BF4L.
A Text with BF4L
Using BF4L on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)