Meaning of CFO
What Does CFO Mean?The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) is a senior executive whose job is to coordinate the financial, accounting and tax strategies to optimize the company's value. (It is not unusual for the CFO to have a seat on the company's board of directors.)
The CFO's main responsibilities are:
- To create robust financial plans and to oversee the annual budgeting process.
- To protect the shareholders' financial interests by balancing debt and equity and reducing capital costs.
- To oversee the accounting and tax processes by planning ahead and ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- To provide feedback on the company's performance to regulatory bodies and stakeholders.
- To act as the personnel manager for the staff from the accounting, payroll, insurance, and financial-analysis departments.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for CFOCFO means "Chief Finance Officer". This is the most common definition for CFO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about CFO:
|Definition:||Chief Finance Officer|
2: Quite easy to guess
An Image for CFOWhen I write CFO, I mean this:
A CFO's job is to coordinate the financial, accounting and tax strategies to maximize company value.
Examples of CFO in SentencesHere are examples of CFO being used in sentences:
- Our CEO is also the CFO.
- Please help the CFO with the financial risks register.
An Academic Look at CFOCFO is used as a noun. When the term is expanded, it is a noun phrase based on the common noun Officer. The words Chief and Financial are attributive adjectives modifying Officer.
A Text with CFO
Using CFO on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)