Meaning of HANGRY
What Does HANGRY Mean? (Using HANGRY Online)HANGRY means "Anger Compounded by Hunger" (i.e., made worse by hunger). HANGRY is an amalgam of hungry and angry. It describes the feeling you get when you are bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for HANGRYHANGRY means "Anger Compounded by Hunger". This is the most common definition for HANGRY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about HANGRY:
|Definition:||Anger Compounded by Hunger|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for HANGRYWhen I write HANGRY, I mean this:
A hangry person is bad-tempered or irritable as a result of hunger.
Examples of HANGRY in SentencesHere are examples of HANGRY being used in conversations:
- Person A: It's been 45 minutes since we ordered our food. The service here is awful.
- Person B: I'm not sure about you, but I'm starting to feel really HANGRY!
- Person A: What's rattled your cage this morning?
- Person B: Sorry, I skipped breakfast this morning so I'm probably just HANGRY.
An Academic Look at HANGRYAs it is formed by merging two words into one, HANGRY is classified as a portmanteau word. It is formed by amalgamating hungry and angry.
HANGRY is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- Julie is HANGRY because of her highly restrictive diet.
A Text with HANGRY
Using HANGRY on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)