What Does HWP Mean? (Using HWP Online)HWP (Height Weight Proportional) is typically used on dating sites to avoid offering body sizes. For example:
- I am 5 feet 4 inches tall and HWP.
Definition for HWPHWP means "Height Weight Proportional". This is the most common definition for HWP on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about HWP:
|Definition:||Height Weight Proportional|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for HWPWhen I write HWP, I mean this:
The image shows an attractive lady who is "height weight proportional".
Examples of HWP in SentencesHere are examples of HWP being used in conversations:
- Person A: You're a tiny thing, aren't you? How would describe your physique? Sporty? Normal? Overweight?
- Person B: HWP
- Person A: Ah, okay. (In this scenario, Person A has learnt that HWP usually means slightly overweight.)
An Academic Look at HWPHWP is typically seen as an entry in a list of personal attributes. When used in a full sentence, HWP is mostly used like a predicative adjective (i.e., after the thing it describes), but occasionally it is used as an attributive adjective (i.e., immediately before the thing it describes). For example:
- Janet is HWP. (Here, HWP is describing Janet. It is a predicative adjective.)
- She is a HWP girl. (Although much rarer, HWP can be used as an attributive adjective.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "average build" instead of HWP.
Using HWP on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)
GSOH (good sense of humour) WLTM (would like to meet) FSM (female seeking male) MSF (male seeking female) WSM (woman seeking man)
0 (passive or bottom partner (typically used in gay dating)) 0.5 (sexually versatile (typically used in gay dating)) 1 (active or top partner (typically used in gay dating)) 419 (For One Night (used in dating to mean a one-night stand)) DFS (dating for sport) E-DATING (online dating) POF (plenty of fish (dating website))