Meaning of JELLO
What Does JELLO Mean? (Using JELLO Online)JELLO means "Jealous". A number of shortened versions of the word jealous have gained popularity due to popular reality TV shows (most notably TOWIE, The Only Way is Essex).
Other versions are JELLY, JEL, and JEAL.
Slang terms like JELLO contribute to the blurring of the distinction between jealousy and envy.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for JELLOJELLO means "Jealous". This is the most common meaning for JELLO on social-media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. Here is some more information about JELLO:
|Type:||Word and Abbreviation|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for JELLOWhen I write JELLO, I mean this:
I am very jealous.
Examples of JELLO in SentencesHere are examples of JELLO being used in conversations:
- Person A: Don't be so JELLO of my new phone.
- Person B: I'm not. I'll be getting a better one than you soon.
- Person A: Why aren't you coming to the party?
- Person B: Shannon is JELLO because she wasn't invited. I'm not going to cause an argument.
An Academic Look at JELLOJELLO is typically used as an adjective (i.e., a describing word). For example:
- She is so JELLO. (Here, the adjective JELLO modifies the noun she.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said "jealous" instead of "JELLO".
A Text with JELLO
Using JELLO on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)