Meaning of MACHING
What Does MACHING Mean? (Using MACHING Online)The word MACHING (pronounced "mashing") means travelling at maximum speed. It has a connotation of "travelling so quickly as to be barely in control". MACHING is most commonly used by dare-devil amateur sportsmen partaking in skiing, biking, or skateboarding.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for MACHINGMACHING means "Going at Maximum Speed". This is the most common definition for MACHING on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about MACHING:
|Definition:||Going at Maximum Speed|
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for MACHINGWhen I write MACHING, I mean this:
Maching means "going hell for leather".
Examples of EWW in SentencesHere are examples of MACHING being used in conversations:
- Person A: Bob was maching down the moguls.
- Person B: He's been skiing every year since he was four.
- My board developed a speed wobble when I was maching down the high street.
An Academic Look at MACHINGThe word MACHING is nearly always used as a gerund or a present participle (i.e., a word ending "-ing"). For example:
- I was maching. (Here, MACHING is a present participle.)
- I love maching. (Here, MACHING is a gerund, i.e., a noun derived from a verb.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "going at breakneck speed" or "going hell for leather" instead of MACHING.
A Text with MACHING
Using MACHING on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)