Meaning of MBF
What Does MBF Mean? (Using MBF Online)MBF means "My Best Friend". A best friend is:
- Someone you like more than all your other friends.
- Someone you trust.
- Someone you share your interests and secrets with.
- Someone you enjoy spending time with.
- Someone you can rely on when help is needed.
- Someone who is very special person in your life.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for MBFMBF means "My Best Friend". This is the most common definition for MBF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about MBF:
|Definition:||My Best Friend|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
An Image for MBFWhen I write MBF, I mean this:
My Best Friend (MBF) is someone I love to be with.
Examples of MBF in SentencesHere are examples of MBF being used in conversations:
- Person A: I'm going dress shopping with MBF. I need a trusted opinion.
- Person B: Yes, Jane cares about you enough to tell you when the dress looks awful.
- Child A: You'd give me a sweet if you were MBF.
- Child B: Well, I'm not.
- Child A: Clearly!
An Academic Look at MBFMBF is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Em Bee Eff), but as this is harder to say than "My best friend," it is not often uttered using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation MBF is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
A Text with MBF
Using MBF on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)