Meaning of PICNIC
What Does PICNIC Mean? (Using PICNIC Online)PICNIC means "Problem In Chair Not Computer". PICNIC is another way of saying "human error". It is typically used by IT professionals to state that the hardware and software are all working fine, but the operator (i.e., the user) is a buffoon.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for PICNICPICNIC means "Problem In Chair Not In Computer". This is the most common definition for PICNIC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about PICNIC:
|Definition:||Problem In Chair Not In Computer|
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for PICNICWhen I write PICNIC, I mean this:
PICNIC means "operator error".
Examples of PICNIC in SentencesHere are examples of PICNIC being used in conversations:
- Person A: My printer wonít print when I want it to.
- Person B: PICNIC. Try switching the printer on. (In other words: "It is the userís fault. The equipment has not been switched on.")
- Person A: The guy in the end office canít get any sound in his headphones.
- Person B: PICNIC. I bet the media player is on mute. (In other words: "It is not the computer that is the problem. It is the person.")
An Academic Look at PICNICPICNIC is used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement), which translates best as "The problem is in the chair not the computer." Occasionally PICNIC is used like a noun or an adjective. For example:
- That is definitely a PICNIC. Donít blame the computer. (Here, PICNIC is a noun.)
- We have a PICNIC scenario in the Finance Directorís office. (Here, PICNIC is an adjective.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "human error" or instead of PICNIC.
A Text with PICNIC
Using PICNIC on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)