Meaning of QOL
What Does QOL Mean? (Using QOL Online)QOL means "Quality Of Life". QOL means different things to different people, but generally the term suggests satisfaction with your health, wealth, surroundings and work and family life.
The best-known factors for measuring QOL (Quality Of Life) are described in Abraham Maslow's 1943 paper "A Theory of Human Motivation". In his paper, Maslow orders human needs as follows:
- Physiological (e.g., sufficient air, water, food, shelter)
- Safety (e.g., an environment free from physical or financial risks)
- Belongingness (a sense of belonging to a group)
- Love (being loved)
- Esteem (being recognized and valued).
- Self-transcendence (achieving potential)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for QOLQOL means "Quality of Life". This is the most common definition for QOL on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about QOL:
|Definition:||Quality of Life|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for QOLWhen I write QOL, I mean this:
Having QOL (Quality of life) means you have everything needed to make you happy.
Examples of QOL in SentencesHere are examples of QOL being used in conversations:
- Person A: The poor thing has no QOL. She's just stuck in a home all day and never sees a soul.
- Person B: That's sad.
- Person A: My QOL has improved 100% since I started working from home.
- Person B: I bet. That commute was a killer!
An Academic Look at QOLQOL is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- The pay is good, but there is no QOL. (Here, QOL is being used as a noun.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "life's essentials" or "a happy work-life balance" instead of QOL.
A Text with QOL
Using QOL on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)