Meaning of UB3R
What Does UB3R Mean? (Using UB3R Online)UB3R means "Über". Über is the German word for above or over, but, when used in English, it broadly translates as very or super. For example:
- Your jacket is über cool. (This means very cool or super cool.)
Summary of Key Points
Definition for UB3RUB3R means "Über (very, super, more, extra)". This is the most common definition for UB3R on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about UB3R:
(very, super, more or extra)
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for UB3RWhen I write UB3R, I mean this:
UB3R means über (German for over).
Examples of UB3R in SentencesHere are examples of UB3R being used in conversations:
- Person A: Last night's game was UB3R.
- Person B: I'm sorry I missed it.
- Person A: She is UB3R confident.
- Person B: Well, let's hope it's warranted.
An Academic Look at UB3RUB3R can be used as an adjective or an adverb. For example:
- That is an UB3R cake. (Here, it is an adjective.)
- I think it's UB3R expensive. (Here, it is an adverb being used like very.)
What Did We Used To Say?Before the digital era, we would have just said "über", "very" or "super" instead of UB3R.
A Text with UB3R
Using UB3R on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)