Meaning of YGI
What Does YGI Mean?YGI means "You got it". The term YGI (which can also mean "you've got it") is used in one of three ways. It can mean:
- You can have it just how you want it.
- Do you understand?
- You now fully understand.
Summary of Key Points
Definition for YGIYGI means "You Got It". This is the most common definition for YGI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, and Twitter. Here is some more information about YGI:
|Definition:||You Got It|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Image for YGIWhen I write YGI, I mean this:
YGI expands to "You got it" or "You've got it".
Examples of YGI in SentencesHere are examples of YGI being used in conversations:
- Person A: Can I have a cheese burger without the burger?
- Person B: If that's what you want, YGI. (Here, YGI means "you can have it how you want it.")
- Person A: Don't print the document. YGI?
- Person B: Okay. (Here, YGI means "do you understand?")
- Person A: So, I'm to guard this door until you return.
- Person B: YGI! (Here, YGI means "you now fully understand.")
An Academic Look at YGIYGI is most often used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement), but it can also be an interrogative sentence (i.e. a question).
As it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Yu Gee Aye"), YGI is classified as an initialism abbreviation. Initialisms are different to acronyms, which are spoken like words.
A Text with YGI
Using YGI on a Cell Phone (SMS Texts, Whatsapp, and Yubl)