What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does SNACC Mean?SNACC means "Attractive or Sexy Person."
SNACC is an alternative spelling of the word SNACK, which is slang for an attractive or sexy person (i.e., someone who looks "good enough to snack on"). For example:
- Pat: Have you seen the new art teacher?
- Robin: I have. What a SNACC!
- Lol: Do you see that SNACC at the bar?
- Ali: Dude, that's my aunt!
Image for SNACCWhen I write SNACC, I mean this: Good enough to eat!
Summary of Key Points"Attractive or Sexy Person" is the most common definition for SNACC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Attractive or Sexy Person|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at SNACCSNACC is typically used as a noun (i.e., a naming word). For example:
- He is such a SNACC!
- She is a SNACC you could eat at any time!
Example of SNACC Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?