What Does 180 Mean?180 means "To Do a U Turn."
Image for 180
When I write 180, I mean this:
"To Do a U Turn"
Summary of Key Points"To Do a U Turn" is the most common definition for 180 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||To Do a U Turn|
|Type:||Internet Slang Term|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 180 Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSee our list of cool heart symbols New ways to say I love you Text-speak using just numbers A list of dating terms
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.