Keep Up With Cryptocurrency Terms Electric Vehicle Terminology and Definitions What Does RATIO mean on TikTok? Who are BTS? Are you a UNICORN? What Does SHRINKFLATION Mean? P911 means parents are watching! What does URBAN mean? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Abbreviations, Slang Terms, Emoticons and Emojis
Search our site
Welcome to Cyber Definitions!Don't understand something in your message? We've got you covered. Due to the rise in digital gadgetry, writing is starting to overtake talking as a way of communicating with our family and friends. As a result, thousands of new terms (including abbreviations, icons, and specialist cyber terms) have been added to our language, and the number is growing rapidly.
Cyber Speak has come about to improve brevity and message tone. It is also great fun. Check out these examples and browse the site for thousands more!
- 143 - "I Love You"
- 5201314 - "I Will Love You Forever"
- BFFR - "Be F*cking For Real"
- CODA - "Children of Deaf Adults"
- FML - "F*ck My Life"
- IB - "Inspired By," "International Baccalaureate"
- POV - "Point Of View"
- Send and Receive Encrypted Messages Over WhatsApp
Our Top TensHere are some of our Top Tens to get you started.
For Making You Laugh
- BOBFOC (body off Baywatch face off Crimewatch)
- RHINO (older man looking for a younger woman)
- AFWTAFWTD (a fate worse than a fate worse than death)
- SPEXY (sexy with spectacles)
- BABYSITTING (hogging the cannabis joint when passing it around)
- UDI (unexplained drinking injury)
- BCG (birth-control glasses (opposite of beer goggles))
- WAEFRD (when all else fails, read directions)
- NOTTIE (unattractive person (not a hottie)
- CB (cock block)
For Taking Photographs
- SELFIE (self-taken photo)
- USSIE (group selfie)
- YOUIE (a photo of you - Yeah, that's just a photo!)
- HELFIE (hair selfie)
- BELFIE (selfie of your bum)
- WELFIE (selfie taken while working out)
- SELFEYE (selfie taken to show off your eye makeup)
- SHELFIE (selfie taken to show off your bookshelf)
- DRONIE (selfie taken by a drone)
- DRELFIE (selfie taken while drunk or drinking)
For Improving Efficiency
- ABP (already been posted)
- AEAP (as early as possible)
- AFAIA (as far as I'm aware)
- AFC (away from computer)
- AISB (as I said before)
- BHS (be home soon)
- BNWOT (brand new without tags)
- DBL (don't be late)
- DK (don't know)
- 10Q (thank you)
I know all this stuff. Test me!
For Online Gaming
- DPS (Damage Per Second)
- EXP (Experience Points)
- FTW (For the Win)
- GGNORE (Good Game No Rematch)
- KDR (Kill-to-Death Ratio)
- MANA (Unit of Magical Power)
- QQ (Crying Emoji)
- SALTY (Upset or Bitter)
- SPAMMER (Nuisance in an Online Shooter Game)
- TOXIC (Bad Attitude and Behavior)
For Spotting Groomers
- ASLP (age, sex, location, picture)
- PAW (parents are watching)
- PHU (potential hook up)
- PLOS (parents looking over shoulder, public library of science)
- NASL (name, age, sex, location)
- RENTS (parents)
- NMI (need more info)
- NPNT (no picture, no talk)
- MIRL (meet in real life)
- MMAMP (meet me at my place)
For Understanding Relationships
- A&F (always and forever)
- STBX (soon-to-be ex)
- TBM (tactical boyfriend mention)
- <4 (more than love (see <3))
- <2 (not in love yet)
- 1 (active or top partner (typically used in gay dating))
- 0 (passive or bottom partner (typically used in gay dating))
- 0.5 (sexually versatile (typically used in gay dating))
- COUGAR (older woman hunting a younger man)
- TDH (tall, dark and handsome)
- List of accented letter symbols
- List of arrow symbols
- List of currency symbols
- List of fractions symbols
- List of Greek-letter symbols
- List of heart symbols
- List of mathematics symbols
- List of music symbols
- List of punctuation symbols
- List of special symbols
Search This SiteYou can search this site using our search box (above) or search manually:
Icons Numbers Tone Indicators A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?