What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does 2EZ Mean?2EZ means "Too Easy." The abbreviation 2EZ is a cyber term used in text-based communications to mean "Too Easy." It is based on the US pronunciation of the letter Z, i.e., "Zee," as opposed to the UK pronunciation of the letter, i.e., "Zed."
Of note: "Too Easy" is a popular Australian slang term. It is often used with the meanings "no problem" or "understood."
Image for 2EZWhen I write 2EZ, I mean this: A 3-sided Rubik's Cube is probably a little 2EZ for most people.
Summary of Key Points"Too Easy" is the most common definition for 2EZ on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of 2EZ in SentencesHere are examples of 2EZ being used in conversations:
- I just asked my husband if he knows what day it is. Scaring men is 2EZ!
- Aussie 1: Hey mate, why don't we play American football over here?
- Aussie 2: 2EZ mate. The blokes are too busy with rugby and Aussie rules, and the girls prefer tough sports.
An Academic Look at 2EZ2EZ is classified as a cyber term as opposed to an initialism abbreviation or an acronym. Initially, cyber term terms were introduced for brevity, but, particularly with the advent of predictive texting and on-screen keyboards, they are now mostly employed for fun. Cyber terms differ from icons because they are not pictorial representations.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Too Easy" instead of using the abbreviation 2EZ.
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 2EZ Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what 2EZ means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?