What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does 404 Mean?404 means "Page Not Found Error" and "Clueless." Here's more information about each of these definitions of 404, with examples of use.
Page Not Found ErrorThe number 404 is used online to indicate that the requested URL was not found. A 404 error indicates that specific web page doesn't exist. This may be because the page is no longer maintained, or because the URL is incorrect.
Clueless404 is now used as a slang term to imply that a person is clueless. In this context, 404 is often, but not always, used insultingly. For example:
- He is 404 about everything!
- I'm 404 when it comes to the more complicated aspects of online gaming.
- He's a brilliant car mechanic, but totally 404 when it comes to bike derailleurs.
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what 404 means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Page Not Found Error" is the most common definition for 404 online. Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Page Not Found Error|
Adults and Teenagers
Second Definition for 404"Clueless" is another common definition for 404 on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 404 Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?