What Does 4EAE Mean?4EAE means "Forever And Ever."
The abbreviation 4EAE is an "internet slang term" used with the meaning "Forever And Ever." It is typically used to reinforce a declaration of love and usually accompanies other abbreviations such as LU ("Love You") and ILY ("I Love You").
4EAE is one of many abbreviations used to add emphasis to declarations of true love. Others include:
Image for 4EAE
When I write 4EAE, I mean this:
People fall in and out of love but, for parents, love lasts 4EAE.
Summary of Key Points"Forever And Ever" is the most common definition for 4EAE on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Forever And Ever|
|Type:||Internet Slang Term|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Examples of 4EAE in SentencesHere are examples of 4EAE being used in conversations:
- Amelia: I hope we're together 4EAE.
- Saeed: Getting to the end of the week would be good.
An Academic Look at 4EAE4EAE is classified by our team as an "internet slang term" as opposed to an initialism abbreviation or an acronym. Initially, "internet slang terms" were introduced for brevity but, particularly with the advent of predictive texting and on-screen keyboards, they are now mostly employed for fun. "Slang terms" differ from icons because they are not pictorial representations.
4EAE is an adverbial phrase. Adverbial phrase is the term for two or more words which play the role of an adverb. An adverb is a word that describes a verb, an adjective or another adverb.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Forever And Ever" instead of using 4EAE.
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of 4EAE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.