What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does AAA Mean?AAA means "Blockbuster Game" and "American Automobile Association." It is also a "Size Of Battery."
Blockbuster GameThe abbreviation AAA (usually pronounced "Triple-A") is used in gaming to refer to games created with high development and marketing budgets. An AAA game may or may not subsequently be a commercial hit.
AAA games which have been successful include Minecraft, World of Warcraft and The Sims.
American Automobile AssociationAAA is also the initials of the American Automobile Association, which is a federation of motor clubs throughout the United States and Canada.
Size Of BatteryAAA is also a standard size of dry cell battery, commonly used in portable electronic devices. An AA battery has approximately one-third of the capacity of an AA battery.
Image for AAAWhen I write AAA, I mean this: AAA also means "American Automobile Association" and is a "Size Of Battery."
Summary of Key Points"Blockbuster Game" is the most common definition for AAA in gaming and on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Second Definition for AAA"American Automobile Association" is also a popular definition for AAA on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||American Automobile Association|
1: Easy to guess
Third Definition for AAAThis meaning was also noted:
|Definition:||Size Of Battery|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of AAA in SentencesHere are examples of AAA being used in conversations:
- Phil: What's your favourite AAA game?
- Jean: I don't play AAA games. I prefer indie games. (Here, AAA is being used with the meaning "Blockbuster Game.")
- Trev: My ride wouldn't start. I had to wait three hours for a breakdown truck.
- Heather: I told you to sign up with the AAA. They would have been there in less than half the time. (Here, AAA is being used with the meaning "American Automobile Association.")
- Terri: Do you have any AAA batteries spare?
- Fred: Sorry. My remote is so old, it still uses AAs. (Here, AAA is being used to denote a "Size Of Battery.")
Example of AAA Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?