What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does AAMOF Mean?AAMOF means "As a Matter of Fact." The abbreviation AAMOF is used to show that you believe a statement to be true. For example:
- His clothes are on trend AAMOF. I'm wearing one of his creations now.
- You say his horses never lose, but AAMOF they do.
Image for AAMOFWhen I write AAMOF, I mean this: The image shows a man preparing to interject with the facts.
Summary of Key Points"As a Matter of Fact" is the most common definition for AAMOF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||As a Matter of Fact|
|Type:||Acronym and Abbreviation|
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of AAMOF in SentencesHere are examples of AAMOF being used in conversations:
- Husband: Being overweight is bad for your health.
- Wife: AAMOF women with a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
- John: AAMOF I can keep secrets. It's the people I tell them to that can't.
An Academic Look at AAMOFAAMOF is an abbreviation used for efficiency in writing rather than speech. It is an idiom, i.e., a group of words with a figurative or literal meaning.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "As a Matter of Fact" instead of using the abbreviation AAMOF.
Example of AAMOF Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?