What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does ATEOTD Mean? (Using ATEOTD Online)ATEOTD means "At The End Of The Day."
"At The End Of The Day" is an idiom meaning "when everything has been taken into consideration" or "in the final analysis." Mainly due to overuse by football managers and players in post-match interviews, the use of ATEOTD in UK english is now considered clichéd. For example:
- The referee missed an obvious penalty but, ATEOTD, we won and that's all that matters.
- We needed a bit of luck at times but, ATEOTD, it's three more points in the bag.
Image for ATEOTDWhen I write ATEOTD, I mean this: ATEOTD, it gets dark.
Summary of Key Points"At the End of the Day" is the most common definition for ATEOTD on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||At the End of the Day|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of ATEOTD in SentencesHere are examples of ATEOTD being used in conversations:
- Interviewer: So what did you think of the game?
- Wayne: Well, ATEOTD, it was a game of two halves.
- Worker: We need to increase the number of drivers to improve efficiency.
- Boss: I take on board what you are saying but, ATEOTD, it's my decision.
An Academic Look at ATEOTDATEOTD is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., "Ay Tee Ee Oh Tee Dee"), but as this is harder to say than "At the End of the Day" it is not often said using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation ATEOTD is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
"At The End Of The Day" is an idiom. An idiom is a commonly used expression whose meaning does not relate to the literal meaning of its words.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "When all is said and done" or "To conclude" instead of using ATEOTD.
Example of ATEOTD Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?