What Does AVGN Mean?An AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) is a gamer who becomes frustrated by the video games they play.
AVGN is also the name of a vlogger on Youtube (formally known as the Angry Nintendo Nerd), who reviews retro computer games. He is known for his angry nerd face and use of profanity in his reviews.
Image for AVGN
When I write AVGN, I mean this:
The image shows someone becoming angry while playing a video game.
Summary of Key Points"Angry Video Game Nerd" is the most common definition for AVGN on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Angry Video Game Nerd|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of AVGN in SentencesHere are some examples of AVGN being used in sentences:
- My brother is such an AVGN.
- I am becoming an AVGN because of this game.
An Academic Look at AVGNAVGN is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters. Initialisms contrast with acronyms, which are spoken like words. AVGN is typically used as a noun.
Example of AVGN Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoNERD (clever but socially awkward person) NEXY (nerdy and sexy) WII (nintendo game console) :@ (angry)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.