What Does BAAS Mean?BAAS means "Boss."
Particularly in the southern US, BAAS is a slang term for "boss."
Other words for "boss," especially in gangland and organized crime circles, include:
Image for BAAS
When I write BAAS, I mean this:
"Boss (also DBAAS)"
Summary of Key Points"Boss (also DBAAS)" is the most common definition for BAAS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Boss (also DBAAS)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BAAS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSpotting Drug Use BADMAN (gangster) BLAD (fellow gang member) BLOOD (brother, member of Bloods street gang) BLOODS (Association of US Street Gangs) CRIP (member of the Crips street gang) CRIPS (Association of US Street Gangs) FIRM (fit body, soccer gang) RUDEBOY (fan of the ska music genre originating in the UK in the 1980s, gang member) TRG (tiny rascal gang (US gangs))
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.