What Does BAKED Mean in a Text?BAKED means "stoned" or high on cannabis.
Among cannabis users, the term "baked" indicates that a person is heavily under the influence of the cannabis. In other words, "baked" carries a strong connotation that the baked individual is incapable of performing routine tasks due to an overwhelming feeling of lethargy or loss of control.
The terms BAKED and STONED are near synonyms (i.e., they almost mean the same thing). However, BAKED suggests the user is higher than just STONED. BLAZED is another option, but this is closer to STONED than BAKED.
A person who is giggly and has the munchies is not normally described as BAKED as these are early signs of cannabis intoxication.
Image for BAKED
When I write BAKED, I mean this:
Baked means high from cannabis use.
Summary of Key Points"Stoned" is the most common definition for BAKED on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Slang Word (Jargon)
Example of BAKED Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.