What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does BAO Mean?BAO means "Be Aware Of." The abbreviation BAO is typically used in text speak to mean "Be Aware Of," in the sense of "watch out for." For example:
- BAO the speed trap on Main Street!
Image for BAOWhen I write BAO, I mean this: BAO means "Be Aware Of," i.e., Watch Out For.
Summary of Key Points"Be Aware of " is the most common definition for BAO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Be Aware of|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of BAO in SentencesHere are examples of BAO being used in conversations and jokes:
- Karen: BAO of the fact that I require three things in a man. He must be handsome, ruthless and stupid.
- Shirley: Not so sure about the first two, but I'm pretty sure you should be okay with attracting the last group.
- BAO the fact that men and women were created equal. However, women continued to improve.
An Academic Look at BAOThe abbreviation BAO is used to form an imperative sentence. The main verb (i.e., "aware") is in the imperative mood, which is verb form used to make a command or a request. For example:
- BAO the weather forecast before you set off.
- BAO the colour of the snow before you melt it for water.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "watch out for" or "be alert for" instead of using BAO.
Example of BAO Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?