What Does Biatch Mean?Biatch means "Bitch."
Biatch (pronounced "bee-yatch") is an alternative way of spelling and pronouncing the word bitch.
Bitch is typically used as a derogatory and offensive term, to belittle, insult or demean women. However, both bitch and biatch may also be used in other contexts, humorously or disparagingly. For example:
- Gamer 1: I wupped your ass there boy!
- Gamer 2: You were lucky! I'll get you in the next one biatch! (Here biatch is probably being used humorously.)
- Jo: Hey man, I'm sorry, but I can't get the money this week.
- Toni: You better have it by tomorrow, or I'm gonna break all of your fingers, biatch. (Here biatch is being used disparagingly.)
Image for BIATCH
When I write BIATCH, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Bitch" is the most common definition for BIATCH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BIATCH Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSearch the Letter B 0 (loser) BIATD (bitch) BIH (bitch) BISH (bitch) CHIRP (insult) DTB (don't text back, don't trust bitches) FLAME (to insult) LBR (let's be real, loser beyond repair) ZEECH (loser, snowboarding term)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.