What Does BISCUIT Mean?BISCUIT means "Good Looking Person."
Image for BISCUIT
When I write BISCUIT, I mean this:
"Good Looking Person"
Summary of Key Points"Good Looking Person" is the most common definition for BISCUIT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Good Looking Person|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BISCUIT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.