What Does BRIT Mean?BRIT means "British Citizen, Especially Soldier (Irish Slang)".
Image for BRIT
When I write BRIT, I mean this:
"British Citizen, Especially Soldier (Irish Slang)"
Summary of Key Points"British Citizen, Especially Soldier (Irish Slang)" is the most common definition for BRIT on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||British Citizen, Especially Soldier (Irish Slang)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Example of BRIT Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.