What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does BUCK Mean?BUCK means "Dollar (or just money)".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what BUCK means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Image for BUCKWhen I write BUCK, I mean this: "Dollar (or just money)"
Summary of Key Points"Dollar (or just money)" is the most common definition for BUCK on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Dollar (or just money)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of BUCK Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?