What Does BUILD Mean in a Text?BUILD means Arrangement of Items, Skills, Etc. in an online gaming context.
In gaming, BUILD refers to the specific arrangement of items, skills, etc., selected by a player to best equip a character for the tasks expected to be encountered at a certain stage of a game. The chosen BUILD will normally be based on the character's specific features, as well as the player's style of play.
Image for BUILD
When I write BUILD, I mean this:
"Arrangement of Items, Skills, Etc."
Summary of Key Points"Arrangement of Items, Skills, Etc." is the most common definition for BUILD on online gaming forums.
|Arrangement of Items, Skills, Etc.
|Slang Word (Jargon)
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of BUILD in SentencesHere is an example of BUILD being used in an online conversation:
- Ray: What BUILD are you going to use for the next level?
- Julie: I'm not sure. I don't know whether to focus on combat or signs.
Example of BUILD Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoOnline Gaming Terms The Use of Numbers in Text Speak What's the Purpose of a Hashtag? How to Spot Internet Grooming How to Spot a Drug User
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.