What Does CHAD Mean?CHAD is a name used as a "Pejorative Term for a Young White Man."
Image for CHAD
When I write CHAD, I mean this:
"Pejorative Term for a Young White Man"
Summary of Key PointsCHAD is used on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as a "Pejorative Term for a Young White Man." Here is some more information about CHAD.
|Definition:||Pejorative Term for a Young White Man|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of CHAD Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoText-Speak Using Numbers ANTI-VAXX (Anti-Vaccination) BECKY (Pejorative Term for a White Woman) HOOSIER (Pejorative Term for a Poor White Person, Resident of the State of Indiana) KAREN Pejorative Term for a White Woman) KEN (Pejorative Term for a White Male) KYLE (Pejorative Term for a Young White Male) STACY (Pejorative Term for a White Woman)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.