What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does CHOONG Mean?CHOONG means "Very Good Looking (see also CHONG)".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what CHOONG means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"Very Good Looking (see also CHONG)" is the most common definition for CHOONG on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Very Good Looking (see also CHONG)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
Adults and Teenagers
Example of CHOONG Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?