What Does CILF Mean?CILF means "Cartoon I'd Like to F*ck."
CILF is an acronym that means "Cartoon I'd Like to F*ck." It is a play on the more widely used MILF (Mom I'd Like to F*ck).
CILF is typically used by boys and young men when drunk or high and when talking about animated cartoon characters they find sexually attractive.
The most lusted after CILFs include such beauties as Betty Boop, Jessica Rabbit, Wilma Flintstone, and Princes Jasmine. (Do you have a favorite you would like added to this list? Do girls do CILFs? Let us know.)
Image for CILF
When I write CILF, I mean this:
Clockwise from top left: Betty Boop, Princes Jasmine, Wilma Flintstone, and Jessica Rabbit are all popular CILFs.
Summary of Key Points"Cartoon I'd Like to F*ck" is the most common definition for CILF on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Cartoon I'd Like to F*ck|
Adults and Teenagers
An Academic Look at CILFCILF is an acronym (i.e., an abbreviation spoken like a word).
Acronyms differ from initialism abbreviations, which are pronounced using their individual letters.
Example of CILF Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoList of Dating Terms DILF (dad i'd like to f*ck, divorcee I'd like to f*ck) GDILF (granddad I'd like to f*ck) GILF (granddad I'd like to f*ck, grandmother I'd like to f*ck) GMILF (grandmother I'd like to f*ck)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.