What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does DFLI Mean?DFLI means "Don't Feel Like It." The abbreviation DFLI is an informal way of saying you are not interested in doing something or going somewhere, simply because you're not in the mood or can't be bothered. It can sometimes be regarded as a sulky or lethargic response.
Image for DFLIWhen I write DFLI, I mean this: DFLI means "Don't Feel Like It."
Summary of Key Points"Don't Feel Like It" is the most common definition for DFLI on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Don't Feel Like It|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of DFLI in SentencesHere are examples of DFLI being used in conversations:
- Beatrice: Why don't you want to come out today?
- Carol: DFLI
- Dave: Can't wait to go to the festival, are you getting a ticket too?
- Ian: Can't be bothered. Just DFLI
- Dave: Doesn't sound like much of a reason. You'll regret it.
An Academic Look at DFLIDFLI is an initialism abbreviation. This means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Dee Eff Ell Aye), but as this is harder to say than "Don't feel like it" it is not often spoken using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation DFLI is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
The verb "to feel" is used to describe someone's physical or mental state. If you feel like doing something, you want to do it.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have said something like "I am disinclined" instead of DFLI.
Example of DFLI Used in a Text
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what DFLI means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?