What Does DOOD Mean?DOOD means "Dude."
Dood is a common and deliberate misspelling of the word dude (which means "man," "urban man," and "friend."
Image for DOOD
When I write DOOD, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Dude" is the most common definition for DOOD on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of DOOD Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See Also(H) (cool dude, heart emoticon) B) (smiley face with sunglasses (cool dude)) DAO (decentralized autonomous organization, dude arguing online, path or way) MBD (my bad dudes) OMGD (oh my God dude!)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.