What Does DYOR Mean in a Text?DYOR means "Do Your Own Research."
Image for DYOR
When I write DYOR, I mean this:
"Do Your Own Research"
Summary of Key Points"Do Your Own Research" is the most common definition for DYOR on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Do Your Own Research
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of DYOR Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoGlossary of Cryptocurrency Terms Currency Symbols New ways to say I love you Text-speak using just numbers A list of dating terms
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.