What Does FED Mean in a Text?FED means Character Who Benefits from a FEEDER in an online gaming context.
FED is a gaming term used to refer to a Character Who Benefits from a FEEDER (Player Who Dies Easily in a Game ). A player or NPC (Non-Player Character) who has been FED is significantly harder to beat than other characters at the same level.
Image for FED
When I write FED, I mean this:
"Character Who Benefits from a FEEDER"
Summary of Key Points"Character Who Benefits from a FEEDER" is the most common definition for FED on online gaming forums.
|Character Who Benefits from a FEEDER
|Slang Word (Jargon)
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of FED in SentencesHere is an example of FED being used in an online conversation:
- Ollie: I can't get past her!
- Irene: She's totally FED because you keep letting her beat you!
Example of FED Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoOnline Gaming Terms The Use of Numbers in Text Speak What's the Purpose of a Hashtag? How to Spot Internet Grooming How to Spot a Drug User
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.