GFE (Dating Term)
What Does GFE Mean?GFE means "Girlfriend Experience."
The abbreviation GFE is used by female sex workers to indicate that they are willing to act like a girlfriend for a client (i.e., they may chat, cuddle, kiss, and generally act in an unhurried and friendly way).
Image for GFE
When I write GFE, I mean this:
Summary of Key PointsGFE means "Girlfriend Experience." This is the most common meaning for GFE on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk and Match.com, as well as in texts and on chat forums. Here is some more information about GFE:
4: Difficult to guess
Example of GFE Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoDigital Dating Abbreviations, Acronyms & Slang Terms CIM (come in mouth) COB (close of business, come on body) DFK (deep french kissing, don't f*cking know) OM4YM (older male for younger male) OWO (oral without a condom) PSE (porn star experience) RO (reverse oral) SNAOTR (spiritual not atheist or traditionally religious) SWBIM (single white bisexual male) XLD (extremely light drinker) YM4OM (younger male for older male)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.