What Does GTFO Mean?GTFO means "Get the F*ck Out."
The abbreviation GTFO is widely used in texting and on social media to mean "Get the F"ck Out."
GTFO is used as a dismissive or incredulous reaction to something that someone has just said or done. Between friends it is typically used humorously; however, it can also express genuine shock or anger.
GTFO is is similar in meaning and use to abbreviations such as GTFOH (Get the F*ck Outta Here) and GJOAC (Go Jump Off a Cliff).
Image for GTFO
When I write GTFO, I mean this:
"Get the F*ck Out"
Summary of Key Points"Get the F*ck Out" is the most common definition for GTFO on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Get the F*ck Out|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of GTFO Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBUZZ OFF (go away) GAFM (get away from me) GIT (annoying person, go away!) SAFM (stay away from me) STEP OFF (go away!)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.