What Does GWC Mean?GWC means "Gay White Couple" or "Guy with Camera."
Image for GWC
When I write GWC, I mean this:
"Gay White Couple"
Summary of Key Points
Definition for GWCGWC means "Gay White Couple" on online dating sites, such as Craigslist, Tinder, Zoosk and Match.com, as well as in texts and on adult chat forums. Here is some more information about GWC:
|Definition:||Gay White Couple|
4: Difficult to Guess
GWC also means "Guy with Camera." This is the most common definition for GWC on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and X (Twitter).
|Definition:||Guy with Camera|
5: Extremely difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of GWC Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.