What Does KDR Mean in a Text?KDR means Kill-to-Death Ratio in an online gaming context.
Expressed in a format like 6:1 or 2:1, the "Kill-to-Death Ratio" highlights how many enemies, on average, a player kills before being killed. Many players focus heavily on their KDR, believing a true indicator of their skills. While the KDR is usually a useful metric to determine how good a player is, playing a game solely to attain a good KDR is usually done to the detriment of the team and achieving the game objective.
KDR is also seen as KR.
Image for KDR
When I write KDR, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Kill-to-Death Ratio" is the most common definition for KDR on online gaming forums.
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of KDR in SentencesHere is an example of KDR being used in an online conversation:
- Jack: I teamed up with a guy with an outstanding KDR, but he didn't take any risks at all.
- Anton: He sounds like a boring player. It's easy to be obsessed with the KDR.
Example of KDR Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoOnline Gaming Terms The Use of Numbers in Text Speak What's the Purpose of a Hashtag? How to Spot Internet Grooming How to Spot a Drug User
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.