What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does KEED Mean?KEED means "To joke (from "to kid")".
"Cyber Speak" TestYou now know what KEED means, but are you good at Cyber Speak? Well, let's see!
- This test has questions.
- You will score at least 5 points for a correct answer.
- You will score bonus points for answering the questions quickly.
- Be careful though. Wrong answers score 0 points.
- The maximum score is .
Summary of Key Points"To joke (from "to kid")" is the most common definition for KEED on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||To joke (from "to kid")|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
4: Difficult to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of KEED Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?