What Does KaTalk Mean?KaTalk means "KakaoTalk" (the mobile messaging app).
The phrase KaTalk is commonly used to refer to the South Korean multimedia messaging app KakaoTalk.
Image for KaTalk
When I write KaTalk, I mean this:
KaTalk is another name for KakaoTalk.
Summary of Key Points"KakaoTalk" (Mobile Messaging App) is the most common definition for KaTalk on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Adults and Teenagers
Example of KaTalk Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoENCRYPT AND DECRYPT A MESSAGE (TLPage) DOUYIN (Chinese social media video app) QQ (Chinese social media messaging app, crying eyes, quick question, quit) WECHAT (Chinese social media and messaging app) WEIBO (Chinese messaging app) WhatsApp (online messaging app) YOUKU (Chinese video hosting and streaming service)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.