What Does LUH Mean?LUH means "Platonic Love."
LUH is a slang term used to express feelings of platonic love. The use of LUH allows the sender to express affection for someone, without using the word "love."
LUH is typically used between friends (especially girls), but may also be used as a response to abbreviations such as ILY ("I Love You"), when the sender wishes to make it clear to the other party that they have no interest in a romantic relationship. In this context, LUH can be considered a diplomatic way of rebuffing a declaration of love.
Image for LUH
When I write LUH, I mean this:
Summary of Key Points"Platonic Love" is the most common definition for LUH on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of LUH Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoBTWITIAILWU (by the way I think I am in love with you) DYLM (do you love me?) ILUT (I love you too) ILYAAF (I love you as a friend) ILYAM (I love you as a mate) ILYLAS (I love you like a sister) LULAS (love you like a sister) LYAAF (love you as a friend) LYLAB (love you like a brother) LYLAF (love you like a friend) Using the heart symbols
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.