What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does LYSM Mean?LYSM means "Love You So Much." LYSM is an abbreviation of the sentence "I love you so much." It is typically used to as a way of giving an expression of love more emphasis. However, LYSM is also often used between friends, when giving heartfelt thanks. For example:
- Abi: I'll pick up Jenny after class.
- Jim: Thank you, that will really help me out. LYSM. Don't know what I'd do without you.
Image for LYSMWhen I write LYSM, I mean this: LYSM usually expresses sincere love.
Summary of Key Points"Love You So Much" is the most common definition for LYSM on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Love You So Much|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of LYSM in SentencesHere are examples of LYSM being used in conversations:
- Dave: So, do you think we get on?
- Chloe: LYSM, I think I'm going to burst.
- Dave: That's quite intense for a first date.
- Sheena: I love you.
- Simon: ILYSM I can't imagine life without you.
An Academic Look at LYSMLYSM is an abbreviation of the phrase "I love you so much." LYSM can be used as a standalone declarative sentence (i.e., a statement). In other words, it is not always used as another part of speech within a wider sentence.
Example of LYSM Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?