What Does M33T Mean?M33T means "Meet." M33T is an "internet slang term" used to represent the word "Meet," as in "to get together, encounter or find." The actual meaning will be clear from the context of the conversation. For example:
- Do you want to M33T at Smokey's place? (Here M33T means "Meet," as in "To get together.")
- One day you will M33T the right one. (Here M33T means "Meet," as in "To encounter or find.")
Image for M33T
When I write M33T, I mean this:
Get together or encounter.
Summary of Key Points"Meet" is the most common definition for M33T on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
1: Easy to guess
Adults, Teenagers, and Under 13s
Examples of M33T in SentencesHere are examples of M33T being used in conversations:
- Orla: I want to see what you really look like.
- Kevin: M33T me tonight then.
- Sol: Where were you last night?
- Zac: I went to M33T my internet date.
An Academic Look at M33TM33T is defined as an "internet slang term" by our team because some of its characters are used as substitutes for letters. Most "slang terms" were introduced to reduce the number of key strokes required to write the word, but since the arrival of predictive texting and keyboards on mobile devices, this efficiency is no longer required. Nevertheless, "slang terms" are still regularly used to make messages more entertaining or to express individuality. "Slang terms" differ from icons because they are not pictorial representations.
M33T is typically used as a verb (i.e. a doing word). For example:
- I'm going to M33T the owner today. (Here, M33T is being used as a verb.)
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we would have just said "Meet" instead of using the internet slang term M33T.
Using Numbers in TextsThis video shows the different ways that numbers are used in "text speak":
Example of M33T Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoEYEBALL (To Meet In Person) LMIRL (Let's Meet In Real Life) MYT (Meet You There) WLTM (Would Like To Meet)
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.