What Does MESSRS Mean?MESSRS means "Messieurs (from the French plural of Mister)".
Image for MESSRS
When I write MESSRS, I mean this:
"Messieurs (from the French plural of Mister)"
Summary of Key Points"Messieurs (from the French plural of Mister)" is the most common definition for MESSRS on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||Messieurs (from the French plural of Mister)|
|Type:||Slang Word (Jargon)|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Example of MESSRS Used in a Text
Help Us Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?
See AlsoSee our list of accented-letter symbols New ways to say I love you Text-speak using just numbers A list of dating terms
QuizTry our fun quiz to test your knowledge of slang and texting abbreviations.
- This test has questions.
- A correct answer is worth 5 points.
- You can get up to 5 bonus points for a speedy answer.
- Some questions demand more than one answer. You must get every part right.
- Beware! Wrong answers score 0 points.
- 🏆 If you beat one of the top 3 scores, you will be invited to apply for the Hall of Fame.