What is a COVIDIOT? Can sounds give you brain tingles? What is a man looking for younger girls called? What is an "Unexplained Drinking Injury (UDI)"? What does QQ mean? P911 means parents are watching! Why does <4 mean "more than love"? What does DIAMOND HANDS mean? Send an encrypted message. Learn all the Snapchat emojis.
Search our site
What Does MHBFY Mean?MHBFY means "My Heart Bleeds For You."
The abbreviation MHBFY is used with the meaning "My Heart Bleeds For You" as a sarcastic response to a complaint or to a story of bad luck or misfortune. MHBFY typically indicates that the sender does not share the perspective of the recipient and believes that they do not deserve the sympathetic response they are looking for. For example:
- I am so stressed about what to wear tonight! I can't make up my mind between the Chanel and the Gucci.
- What a dilemma. MHBFY.
- Oh my poor head! I hate those company dinners with all the free food and drinks.
- You poor thing. It must be so hard for you. MHBFY.
Image for MHBFYWhen I write MHBFY, I mean this: MHBFY is typically used sarcastically.
Summary of Key Points"My Heart Bleeds For You" is the most common definition for MHBFY on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
|Definition:||My Heart Bleeds For You|
2: Quite easy to guess
Adults and Teenagers
Examples of MHBFY in SentencesHere are examples of MHBFY being used in conversations:
- Dave: My Porsche broke down, so I had to take the BMW.
- Claire: Poor thing. MHBFY.
- Saul: I won a million dollars on the lottery and I don't know what to buy first.
- Josh: It must be so hard to decide. MHBFY. It really does.
An Academic Look at MHBFYMHBFY is an initialism abbreviation. Technically, this means it is pronounced using its individual letters (i.e., Em Aitch Bee Eff Why), but as this is harder to say than "My Heart Bleeds For You," it is not often uttered using its letters. In other words, the abbreviation MHBFY is for efficiency in writing and not efficiency in speech.
What Did We Say before Texting and Social Media?Before the digital era, we might have just said "My Heart Bleeds For You" or something like "You Poor Thing" instead of using the abbreviation MHBFY.
Example of MHBFY Used in a Text
Help Us To Improve Cyber Definitions
- Do you disagree with something on this page?
- Did you spot a typo?
- Do you know a slang term that we've missed?